"Morlaix" Morlaix by Mikebond
Morlaix Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 77 photos
Morlaix is certainly not the most beautiful town in Bretagne, but it has an important harbour.
It is worth visiting for ist railway viaduct, for the opening statue of Notre-Dame du Mur (see travelogue) and for the house of Duchess Anne de Bretagne.
- Pros:good point to start visiting the Breton enclos parroissiaux
- Cons:there is rather little to visit
- In a nutshell:a nice, modern town
While my parents and I were walking through the streets of Morlaix, we saw some of these things similar to... more travel advice
The statue ouvrante de Notre-Dame du Mur is a 14th-century opening statue of the Virgin at whose interior Saint Joseph... more travel advice
Mikebond's Related Pages
Morlaix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Breton Beer"
- "Morlaix Brittany"
- "Morlaix to Roscoff"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morlaix
- Hotels in Morlaix
- Restaurants in Morlaix
- Shopping in Morlaix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morlaix
- 8 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Morlaix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morlaix
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 64 reviews, 214 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos