"Welcome to Tugdual's town!" Tréguier by Mikebond
Tréguier Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 140 photos
Tréguier is a quiet Breton village near Guingamp. The most worth visiting thing to visit is... a church, of course! It's the cathédrale de Saint-Tugdual, one of the best Gothic churches in the region.
- Pros:very nice village with a beautiful church
Here you see some beautiful half-timbered houses of Tréguier. This kind of houses is typical of Northern France. more travel advice
This tip contains photos that don't fit into any other tip. The first show the bishop's throne. The second depicts... more travel advice
Mikebond's Related Pages
Tréguier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Tugdual's town!"
- "Treguier, Brittany"
- "WELCOME TO MY TRéGUIER PAGE......:-)"
- "Another Brittany Cathedral Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tréguier
- Hotels in Tréguier
- Transportation in Tréguier
- Restaurants in Tréguier
- Shopping in Tréguier
- Warnings and Dangers in Tréguier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tréguier
- 13 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Tréguier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tréguier
Photos in TréguierSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 79 reviews, 208 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 64 reviews, 214 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 187 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augsburg Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovigo Intro, 47 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 32 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 25 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos