"Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania" Leonard Harrison State Park by bebop88
Leonard Harrison State Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 12 photos
One of the nicest places to visit in Pennsylvania is a place in the northern central part of the state called the Pine Creek Gorge or "The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania". There are two state parks here, Leonard Harrison on the east side, and Colton Point on the west. Pictured here is the gorge from Leonard Harrison State Park.
- Pros:The scenary is fantastic
- Cons:It's quite a remote area.
Be sure to get out of the car and see some of the overlooks here. If you're ambitious enough, there is a trail that goes... more travel advice
bebop88's Related Pages
Leonard Harrison State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania"
- "The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania"
- "Leonard Harrison State Park - Pennsylvania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leonard Harrison State Park
- Hotels in Leonard Harrison State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Province of Rizal Hotels
- San Juan Municipio
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut
- Daubensee Hotels
- Orta San Giulio
- Puerto Morelos
- Cabo da Roca
- Tybee Island
- Janes Island
- Peace Arch State Park Hotels
- Seaforth Hotels
- Abha Hotels
- Lac Sainte Anne
- Pulau Lobam Hotels
Badges & Stats in Leonard Harrison State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Leonard Harrison State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leonard Harrison State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Pennsylvania Intro, 23 reviews, 178 photos, 13 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Easton Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Dakota Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montana Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Arctic Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Allentown Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues