"bebop88's new Easton Page" Easton by bebop88
Easton Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 36 photos
Hi and welcome to Easton Pennsylvania (my home town).
Easton is a mid size town located on the Delaware River on the Pennsylvania- New Jersey Border. The town was founded in the 1700s by the Penn Family which originally owned and governed much of Pennsylvania at that time. It served an important role in the development of Eastern Pennsylvania in the early days. It is now part of an expanding area called the Lehigh Valley and is increasing becoming part of the greater New York/Philadelphia metropolis. It is also home to the former Heavy Weight Boxing Champ - Larry Holmes.
This page is still under contruction -- more to come, soon
Easton is the County seat for Northampton County. Shown: County Government Building more travel advice
bebop88's Related Pages
Easton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bebop88's new Easton Page"
- "Historical Easton - My Hometown"
- "Easton, PA: Gateway to the Lehigh Valley"
- "Marca's Easton Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Easton
- 22 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Easton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easton
Photos in EastonSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Pennsylvania Intro, 23 reviews, 178 photos, 13 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Easton Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Dakota Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montana Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Arctic Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Allentown Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues