"Tecate, nice little border town" Tecate by briantravelman
Tecate Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 57 photos
- Pros:Great place to experience everyday Mexican life and culture, and the "real" Mexico, friendly and welcoming people
- Cons:Kind of boring and not much to do except shopping, poverty, long train ride to get here
- In a nutshell:Typical little border down
Tecate isn't the sort of place you go for site seeing. Aside from Parque Hidalgo, the town's only tourist attraction is... more travel advice
briantravelman's Related Pages
Tecate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town Without Borders"
- "Wellness just South of the Border"
- "Tecate, nice little border town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tecate
- Hotels in Tecate
- Restaurants in Tecate
- Warnings and Dangers in Tecate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tecate
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Tecate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecate
Photos in TecateSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Oroville Intro, 48 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranjestad Intro, 29 reviews, 95 photos
- Noord Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 35 reviews, 81 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos
- Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos
- Potok Zloty Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pandeleimon Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Lawrence Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos