"pipsqueak's New Custer Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Custer by pipsqueak
Custer Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 103 photos
Custer, SD is an excellent base to explore the Black Hills National Forest and nearby Custer State Park.
If you enjoy the outdoors, this is a great place to
Hike to the top of Harney Peak. It is the highest point in elevation between the Rockies and the Pyrenees. The elevation... more travel advice
South Dakota, and especially Custer State Park is a great place to mountain bike. There are a number of great trails,... more travel advice
pipsqueak's Related Pages
Custer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pipsqueak's New Custer Page"
- "Crazy Horse Mountain Monument"
- "Volksmarch 2001"
- "Custer, South Dakota, home of Mount Rushmore"
- "Went on to 4 mile"
- "Crazy Horse Memorial"
- "Custer has the most wildlife we've ever seen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Custer
- Hotels in Custer
- Transportation in Custer
- Restaurants in Custer
- Warnings and Dangers in Custer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Custer
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Custer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Custer
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- North Dakota Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Minnesota Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Paul Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Austria Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Custer Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Czech Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue