"MANGOBLUE99"S HOMETOWN PAGE" Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester by mangoblue99

Gloucester Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 481 photos

<FONT COLOR="PURPLE"SIZE="5"X1XB> Welcome to my hometown. the city change with the seasons, in spring all the pleasure boaters put there crafts in the water and the harbor fills up. All summer the tourist come for the beaches and all the events we have. In the fall the leaf watcher come by the bus load. When winter comes the fishermen still brave the cold and snow to make there living.

• Intro Written Apr 24, 2002

• Dec 12, 2005 at 4:17 AM

I really loved my visit there. I really wanted to go in the Crow nest but didnt get the nerves. I read the book and apparently, if you are not a local or fisherman you are especially welcome. I would have loved to have a beer there though..

• nichole_521's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2005 at 8:24 AM

I was in this quaint town a few years ago and really enjoyed it. It was fun to look at your pages.

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2005 at 3:19 PM

Hey, happy birthday - one day late!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2005 at 4:40 AM

We're heading up to Gloucester with the family after my daughter's graduation in August. Gotta show them the Hammond Castle. Love the whole area.

• Thestumps's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2005 at 8:00 AM

Have you ever drank a beer at the American Legion? GOOD VIEW, the statue horses arse facing right at the club. howbout Old Timers Tavern? Good town.

• djcp45's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2004 at 10:16 AM

I have enjoyed your pictures. I visited the Gloucester, Rockport, and Salem areas. Beautiful!! Such a change from my Oklahoma senerey! Can't wait to visit again.

• garibaldi's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2004 at 10:53 AM

I'm re-reading the book " The perfect storm" and I thank you to show me Gloucester! Happy new year from Itlay

mangoblue99

“IS IT OVER YET? CAN WE GO ????”

Badges & Stats in Gloucester

Have you been to Gloucester?

Latest Activity in Gloucester