"Si Lara na gala..." laraleslie's Profile

My life and I could say I myself, its a good mix of everything. I am very adventurous, literally, I always say that I love "buwis-buhay" activities. I love riding roller coasters and anything that could give such tummy-wobbling-adrenaline-rush feeling. I guess I'm so into these because I get to appreciate life more, that there is so much out there to see and experience. But I have enough fear in me, and that keeps my values intact.

I have never travelled abroad. Prolly next year, I'll travel around Asia. I am proud of my country, there's so much to explore within this seven thousan islands.

Sometimes i can be a controlled freak. I am very spontaneous but I dont go out without a contingency plan. In case nothing spontaneous happens, I've got my plan A, B or if I can have a C, definitely I will. I love backpacking, and always go for budget trips.

My job right now limits my travel trips. Yeah too bad.. But once I'm done with my licensing exams, you bet my itchy feet will start exploring places again.

I'm planning to travel alone. I'd like to try doing that. Any tips where I could go?

• Intro Written Oct 13, 2010

• Jumping's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Thanks Lara for this jumping picture...now on the JUMPING Homepage :)

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Welcome to VT! Thanks for dropping by! Hope you put some info here so we can know who you are.

• ahoerner's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2010 at 7:34 AM

welcome to VT! Greets to Philippines... long time no see, had some great experiences there back in 2004.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2010 at 6:13 PM

hahahaha...welcome to VT and thanks for the jumping pic - will post later, hahaha and send you the link...HUgs, Norman :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
laraleslie's Profile Photo

laraleslie

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.