"Welcome to Boracay of the North" Pagudpud by buenababe
Pagudpud Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,175 photos
Pagudpud is in the Northern Tip of the Philippines, approximately 2 hours from Laoag City.
Its beaches, with the deep blue water, offer a very relaxing and soothing atmosphere.
we happen to be in Pagudpud during the tsunami alert ( a day after the earthquake hit Japan). the beach was calm, but the waves were silently raging. thank God no catastrophe happened there on Japan's aftermath.
life's a beach... isnt it simply beautiful? ;)
- Pros:tranquil; relaxing view
- Cons:not much night life
- In a nutshell:Boracay of the North
At sunrise in Pagudpud, kids and other locals are busy selling their stuff. From bracelets, cellphone accesories made... more travel advice
buenababe's Related Pages
Pagudpud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weew! pagupud itetch..?!!"
- "Pagudpud - A World of It's Own"
- "Pagudpud: A Dream Destination"
- "Boracay Of The North"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagudpud
- Hotels in Pagudpud
- Transportation in Pagudpud
- Nightlife in Pagudpud
- Restaurants in Pagudpud
- Shopping in Pagudpud
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagudpud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagudpud
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Pagudpud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagudpud
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siquijor Island Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Apo Island Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 3 photos