"Panglao, the Island Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island by buenababe

Panglao Island Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 755 photos

Alona Beach, here i come!

I always love the beach. Since my zodiac sign is cancer, i think i will be forever fascinated with the water. On my trip to Bohol, the first thing i did was of course, hit the beach!

i have read all the good things about beaches in Bohol, so in my itinerary, Alona Beach is the place where i should be.

From the port in Tagbilaran, we hired a van and travelled to Panglao Island for 30 minutes. When i set foot on the Island, I know, the travel was all worth it and I am again in paradise.

Simply Beautiful...

Nothing more relaxing than to sit on the sand, listen to the waves and enjoy the scenery - that is what Alona Beach has to offer.

Indeed, it was priceless. ;)

Sunrise!

I have a thing for sunsets and sunrise. So on the second day at the beach, i woke up early to caught a glimpse of how wonderful the island is at sunrise.

I thank God for letting me see and experience the magnificence of His creation. It was such a spectacular moment.

• Pros:offers serene and relaxing ambience
  • Cons:limited transportation to tour the island
  • In a nutshell:Beautiful In Its Own Right
  • Last visit to Panglao Island: May 2011
  • Intro Written May 26, 2011

• devikasinghds's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Beautiful travel pics.

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Very interesting and informative page you have written! L.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Excellent writing and photography! Thanks!

• Greggor58's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Looks like a GREAT beach to enjoy!! Thanks for sharing it with us...

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2011 at 7:37 PM

This looks like a realy great place for a wonderful vacation !

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Really nice page Buena. And Giampiero told me that you should just write them for a new flag. They are more than happy to send you another one.

• lahoree's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Nice pages on Bohol. The place I wanted to go in Phil but somehow could not go even after having a plane ticket

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Good page.

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2011 at 2:16 AM

What a beautiful place for a holiday. Thank you so much for the information and lovely photos. Carole.

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Sounds like a beautiful island! I would gladly spend a day or two if I go to Bohol. I wouldn't mind having a massage at the sandy shore :) And Alona Tropical looks like a nice place to stay.

buenababe

“you can read all you want, but you'll never learn unless you GO!”

Badges & Stats in Panglao Island

Have you been to Panglao Island?

Latest Activity in Panglao Island