"Sagada: a jewel worth finding..." Sagada by buenababe
Sagada Travel Guide: 719 reviews and 2,046 photos
Sagada is located in the Mountain Province, 12 hours away from Manila by bus. Oh yeah, the trip is a very long one indeed, but scenery it offers along the way is priceless! yes! the beauty of nature and the ingenuity of our filipino ancestors in making the rice terraces is really amazing!
It is a view, picture-perfect on its own.
After hours of traveling mountains, I never did thought that I would end up in a place which almost have everything - from buildings, market, restaurants, shops. hot/cold shower and alas, wifi! despite of it being so remote, Sagada withholds a mixture of coping with the current world yet preserving its own culture and customs. It was just amazing to see a laid-back sleepy town with its people so civilized.
Mary the Virgin Episcopal Church is an important landmark in Sagada and will forever be a reminder that travelers have explored Sagada years and years ago. The church was put up by the American missionaries, who in a way, affected the way of living of the people. People in Sagada can speak good English and their food was really superb, with class...
The chuch can be found near the town's centers. So if you visit Sagada, don't forget to drop by the church and say a little prayer...
- Pros:amazing view along the way
- Cons:sore ass* ( 12 hours in bus)
- In a nutshell:Jewel Found: Sagada
buenababe's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- "Sagada High"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siquijor Island Intro, 5 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Apo Island Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 3 photos