"Dream holidays in brazil" Saquarema by kettcar
Saquarema Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
Only 80 km east of Rio you will find the paradise on earth.
Saquarema with its beautiful landscape, the endless sandy beaches with clear
water becomes my number one holiday destination.
Inland you find the mata atlantica with its tropical vegetation, nice waterfalls,
perfect hiking trails and the charming farmhotel sitio nosso paraiso (nossoparaiso.net) where i have stayed. The owners offer a lot of leisure activities such as horseback riding, cycling, hiking and paragliding.
The hotel is situated in an amazing countryside ideal to watch the plants and animals surrounding you.
Beautiful waterfalls with clear water nearby the hotel.
In Saquarema you can experience nature, wildlife and you can practice nearly all kinds of sports.
- Pros:save, nice little charming city at the `Costa do Sol`
- Cons:be aware of saquaremas taxidrivers, always fix the price first
- In a nutshell:the place for your dream holiday
Saquarema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surfer's Haven"
- "Saquarema is a beach paradise"
- "Saquarema - Brazil's best kept secret"
- "Dream holidays in brazil"
- "Saquarema another lost paradise in Rio!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saquarema
- Hotels in Saquarema
- Nightlife in Saquarema
- Restaurants in Saquarema
- Shopping in Saquarema
- Warnings and Dangers in Saquarema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saquarema
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saquarema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saquarema
No friends yet.
Latest Saquarema hotel reviews
- Hotel Fazenda Sitio Nosso Paraiso
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 9, 2013