"Hello, Salut, Hi, Hallo, Privet, Bäääh, baaah..." EuroBarney's Profile
Springtime in Germany! It is supposed to be warm now, but I still need my fleecy wool to keep me warm at night.
I’ve been spending the winter in Germany and it sure is cold here! I am glad that I have my nice wooly fleece to keep me warm. I can’t wait for it to warm up and for the sun to come out so I can go graze in the green grass like sheep are supposed to do. After I arrived in Germany, I got a new ribbon scarf in Germany’s colors to help keep me warm and show my pride in my new home!
But while I wait for the weather to get better, I am seeing more of Europe and meeting new VTers. One of my first official trips after arriving in Germany from Belgium where I stayed with KShezz was to go to the annual VT Karlsrühe Glühwein meet! I went before and so it was fun to see my VT friends that I’d meet before AND I met some new VT friends.
I’ve also been on a couple trips and will be updating my travel pages as quickly as my little hooves can type.
I'm EuroBarney, another one of the famous Barney sheep family and an official VT mascot.
I landed in a mail box in sunny Zurich, Switzerland, all the way from even sunnier California.
My guardian shepherdess is currently brendareed and she is responsible to the chief shepherd at VT headquarters. One of the two always needs to know where I am. So if a roving shepherd is taking care of me, they have to stay in touch with them.
My previous guardian shepherdess was yumyum for about a year or so and then I traveled to Amsterdam with my roving shepherdess dila before I was handed back to yumyum at the Euromeet in Bergamo who then passed me on to KShezz. And now I am in Germany!
From each country I travel to, I need to have something attached to me. So for instance from Switzerland I'm now wearing a bell.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon!
Wow! I’ve met so many VTers in my travels! Check out who I have met so far:
At my new home in Germany, I have a new buddy and roommate – Abbey is a sheep from Rothenburg o.d. Tauber, Germany. She’s not a VTer, but I think she must still be related to me in some way because she is a sheep. Abbey doesn’t come with us on our trips (she is very shy and stays home), so I get to share all my adventures with her during our late night talks.
But, just like me, she looks like and was named after a real live sheep. So that makes our bond very special.
I would love to meet you and go on a journey with other VTers. If you would like to invite me along on your next trip, please let my shepherdess know and we'll find a way to get together!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“Proud member of the VT Barney family”
- No VT rank yet.
- Member Since
- Oct 1, 2010
- 0 Reviews
- 324 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 324 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Bamberg Travel Page "EuroBarney in Bamberg"
- Uploaded a Photo to "EuroBarney in Bamberg"
updated their Profile Page "Hello, Salut, Hi, Hallo, Privet, Bäääh, baaah..."
- Commented on liliana91's profile page
- EuroBarney and brendareed are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: EuroBarney at Bergamo..."
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aigues-Mortes Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Torremolinos Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hurghada Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos