"Hello, Salut, Hi, Hallo, Privet, Bäääh, baaah..." EuroBarney's Profile
Update: I've just returned from a three week visit to the United States where I got to visit several states and Washington, DC. My little hooves are typing fast as I update my travel pages. Stay tuned for details!
Upcoming roadtrip: I am getting ready for a two-week roadtrip in the fall where I'm going to be exploring some countries in Europe that I have never toured! I can't wait to see new places, meet new people, and eat wonderful new food!
My travel schedule is starting to get busy, busy, busy and I can't wait to share my adventures with everyone! Soon I will have quite a few new countries to add to my VT Travel Map - this is so much fun!
Springtime in Germany! It is supposed to be warm now, but I still need my fleecy wool to keep me warm at night. I can’t wait for it to warm up and for the sun to come out so I can go graze in the green grass like sheep are supposed to do. After I arrived in Germany, I got a new ribbon scarf in Germany’s colors to help keep me warm and show my pride in my new home!
But while I wait for the weather to get better, I am seeing more of Europe and meeting new VTers. One of my first official trips after arriving in Germany from Belgium where I stayed with KShezz was to go to the annual VT Karlsrühe Glühwein meet! I went before and so it was fun to see my VT friends that I’d meet before AND I met some new VT friends.
I’ve also been on a couple trips and will be updating my travel pages as quickly as my little hooves can type.
I'm EuroBarney, another one of the famous Barney sheep family and an official VT mascot.
I landed in a mail box in sunny Zurich, Switzerland, all the way from even sunnier California.
My guardian shepherdess is currently brendareed and she is responsible to the chief shepherd at VT headquarters. One of the two always needs to know where I am. So if a roving shepherd is taking care of me, they have to stay in touch with them.
My previous guardian shepherdess was yumyum for about a year or so and then I traveled to Amsterdam with my roving shepherdess dila before I was handed back to yumyum at the Euromeet in Bergamo who then passed me on to KShezz. And now I am in Germany!
From each country I travel to, I need to have something attached to me. So for instance from Switzerland I'm now wearing a bell.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon!
Wow! I’ve met so many VTers in my travels! Check out who I have met so far:
At my new home in Germany, I have a new buddy and roommate – Abbey is a sheep from Rothenburg o.d. Tauber, Germany. She’s not a VTer, but I think she must still be related to me in some way because she is a sheep. Abbey doesn’t come with us on our trips (she is very shy and stays home), so I get to share all my adventures with her during our late night talks.
But, just like me, she looks like and was named after a real live sheep. So that makes our bond very special.
I would love to meet you and go on a journey with other VTers. If you would like to invite me along on your next trip, please let my shepherdess know and we'll find a way to get together! Just send a message to VTer brendareed and she will help get me to you.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“Proud member of the VT Barney family”
- No VT rank yet.
- Member Since
- Oct 1, 2010
- 0 Reviews
- 364 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 364 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Frankfurt am Main Travel Page "EuroBarney's VT mini-meet in Frankfurt am Main"
- Uploaded a Photo to "EuroBarney's VT mini-meet in Frankfurt am Main"
- Commented on one of EuroBarney's Hering travel pages
- EuroBarney and Trekki are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Hello, Salut, Hi, Hallo, Privet, Bäääh, baaah..."
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: EuroBarney at Bergamo..."
Upcoming MeetingsSee All Meetings
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aigues-Mortes Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Torremolinos Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hurghada Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos