"Banjarnegara, Adventure through Central Java" Banjarnegara by sarisavitri
Banjarnegara Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
this one you should note! Central Java has very amazing rocky river with beautiful typical sight surrounding, here it is - Banjarnegara with its Great Serayu River.
i've been treaten so good by Banyuwoong Adventure River Rafting, located in Kutayasa, Madukara Subdistrict Banjarnegara.
the Basecamp called THE PIKAS, its great beautiful scenery was amazed me! with tropical exotic houses and close to Serayu River brings me back to peaceful rural atmosphere.
The Adventure with rubber boat and oar was amazing! grade 3+ with 3,5 hours length trace along rocky river with some spots (7 spots if i am not mistaken) as obstacles and challenges.
well, you have to know Banjarnegara has 2 different River Rafting agent where both lies in the same location, only separated with Serayu river in between. But here, i recomend you for Banyuwoong Adventure River Rafting as i know definitely about their safety and service, their skippers were so friendly, communicative and profesional, and the basecamp complete with Restaurant, Accomodations, Camping Ground, Outbound, Paint Ball and Fish Therapy.
Sorry, i didn't have the picture of my rafting experience.
In the same village of The Rafting basecamp, there you can find Groups of Musicians of GENDINGAN - Javanese Traditional... more travel advice
sarisavitri's Related Pages
Banjarnegara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banjarnegara, Adventure through Central Java"
- Create a Banjarnegara Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Banjarnegara
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Banjarnegara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banjarnegara
- updated a Banjarnegara Travel Page "Banjarnegara, Adventure through Central Java"
- Posted in Travel Lombok Forum "Re: Trekking Rinjani on my own"
- Wrote a Review Gendingan, an effort preserving Cultural Heritage in Banjarnegara Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gendingan, an effort preserving Cultural Heritage"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Banjarnegara Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Solo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 3 photos
- Karimunjawa Intro, 3 photos