"World Page of Margie Bang" MissyWQ's Profile

We are all on the Big Blue Marble

Nurture is the process of caring for and encouraging the growth or development of someone or something : the nurture of ethics and integrity (upbringing, education, and environment, contrasted with inborn characteristics as an influence on or determinant of personality. Often contrasted with nature.)
Nature is a great force, earthquakes, tornados, plate tectonics, etc.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT, LORD?
Please leave your comments.

Bring all your bathing suit parts. LOL

Welcome to the home page of Margie Bang. Come and join us in sunbathing. Hey how did that Flamingo come in from Florida?

What is unique about Santa Barbara is that there are several uninhabited islands off our sandy coast protecting us from the Pacific Ocean when it is rough. They are not only islands but islands with mountains. Awsome.
___________________________________

Never forget the sad news about New York's World Trade Center! Please read my NY page with lots of facts. Then enjoy this traveling armchair of VT by so many interesting people. Many have amazing photos. Click on my Japan, Norway, Nuremberg, Berlin, etc. sites. Love to hear from you. I can't believe I've been with VT for more than 9 years. _________________

This is an aerial photo of the campus of the University of California at Santa Barbara. It is just 3 miles from my home by way of a nearby bike path. The inner campus has mostly bike paths. The climate is mild mostly 60-70º in the winter.

Arnold Loves America

August 2004 Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

My fellow Americans, this is an amazing moment for me. To think that a once-scrawny boy from Austria could grow up to become Governor of California...

I was born in Europe ...and I've traveled all over the world. I can tell you that there is no place, no country, more compassionate more generous more accepting and more welcoming than the United States of America. ...

• Intro Updated Sep 23, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MissyWQ's Profile Photo

MissyWQ

“Don't be stressed, you are blessed.”

Real Name