"Greetings to All Fellow Travelers" carmilla5's Profile
Update as at July 2005:
Just came back from an amazing 3 weeks in Thailand, not as a tourist but working for an international disaster company helping with the tsunami.
What an experience. Going to Thailand and being a part of such an experience was lifechanging. OK, it is quieter and things are really back to normal ~ yes go to Thailand the Thai people would love you to come back ~ being in that environment gave me such a turnaround in thought, seeing how much the Thai people have unconditional love to give, many have nothing of the physical things we call important and yet they just smile and give out such lovely vibes.
Its made me fall in love with Thailand all over again.
Next trip here goes: Singapore Airlines first class to Singapore, then Dubai, Egypt, Turkey, Greek Isles, Italy, France, Spain, UK, NYC, Florida, Caribbean, San Francisco, Hawaii, Tahiti, NZ and then home.
Sound good? Sounds like a pipedream, may be but its on my 101 Things to Achieve before I leave this place BRING IT ON!!
Please forgive me as I don't visit this site that often and I know people haven't written me and my mail box has been deleted because I didn't get to the messages in time, sorry. Please write again to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bestest wishes to all who visit!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on TravelSooz's profile page
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "RE: Currency Questions at Changi..."
- Wrote a Review Bartering at Patong Beach in Thailand Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Greetings to All Fellow Travelers"
updated their Profile Page "Greetings to All Fellow Travelers"
- created a State of Tasmania Travel Page "High Expectations"
Top 5 Pages
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- State of New South Wales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- State of Tasmania Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.