"Greetings to All Fellow Travelers" carmilla5's Profile

Time Flies and Don't I Love it!

Update as at July 2005:

Just came back from an amazing 3 weeks in Thailand, not as a tourist but working for an international disaster company helping with the tsunami.

What an experience. Going to Thailand and being a part of such an experience was lifechanging. OK, it is quieter and things are really back to normal ~ yes go to Thailand the Thai people would love you to come back ~ being in that environment gave me such a turnaround in thought, seeing how much the Thai people have unconditional love to give, many have nothing of the physical things we call important and yet they just smile and give out such lovely vibes.

Its made me fall in love with Thailand all over again.

Next trip here goes: Singapore Airlines first class to Singapore, then Dubai, Egypt, Turkey, Greek Isles, Italy, France, Spain, UK, NYC, Florida, Caribbean, San Francisco, Hawaii, Tahiti, NZ and then home.

Sound good? Sounds like a pipedream, may be but its on my 101 Things to Achieve before I leave this place BRING IT ON!!

Please forgive me as I don't visit this site that often and I know people haven't written me and my mail box has been deleted because I didn't get to the messages in time, sorry. Please write again to: carmilla5@hotmail.com.

Bestest wishes to all who visit!

Lisa :^)

• Intro Updated Jul 17, 2005

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 1:05 PM

Best wishes for your birthday from England

• Fen's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 12:08 PM

Nice start to your home page, hope to see more of your pages soon. :-)

• Nov 5, 2003 at 3:48 AM

Many many happy returns of the day.Wishing you a happy birthday. Greetings from India. Awaiting more..

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
carmilla5's Profile Photo

carmilla5

“"Nothing is more important than that You feel good - Nothing!"”

Ranked Member