"My hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Cochabamba by jamzel
Cochabamba Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 98 photos
The city where I was born and I love, if you can, come to visit us.
A view to "El Cristo de la Concordia" big statute of Jesus Christ, higher than the Cristo del Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. A great overviews of the city is offered from the top of the monument.
- Pros:Best weather in the country
- In a nutshell:City of eternal spring and flowers
Variety of climates, from snowed mountains to the rain forest in less than 2 hours by car. nevadas more travel advice
jamzel's Related Pages
Cochabamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highest Jesus Christ monument"
- "the perfect weather Cochabamba"
- "My hometown"
- "My Bolivian Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochabamba
- Hotels in Cochabamba
- Transportation in Cochabamba
- Nightlife in Cochabamba
- Restaurants in Cochabamba
- Shopping in Cochabamba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochabamba
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cochabamba
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cochabamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochabamba
Photos in CochabambaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Moldova Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Potosí Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochabamba Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Greece Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Russia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue