"INNSBRUCK 1976" Innsbruck by bugalugs
Innsbruck Travel Guide: 1,139 reviews and 2,560 photos
No, it was'nt a skiing holiday (I can just manage walking in shoes, no chance with planks under them - lol) but a sightseeing holiday.
We spent a week touring around the area visiting different places, eating, drinking (I had to force myself :) ) and making new friends, one of which I still correspond with to this day.
We visited Saltzburg which I will write about soon. Also a lovely village in the mountains called Achensee. We visited Oberammagau where the Passion Play is put on by the villagers every ten years.
I am afraid I cannot find photos of all the places but will do pages on some of them. I hope you will like reading them as much as I like producing them. I cannot give many hints or tips but to describe my holiday as I found it.
- Pros:A place to visit any time of the year
- Cons:Cannot think of any
- In a nutshell:Magnificent scenery
The mountains were still covered in snow as were many of the roads. It also snowed quite a bit while we were there. But... more travel advice
Near the train station on Salurnerstrasse is the Triumphpforte, which was built for the celebration of marriage of Maria... more travel advice
bugalugs' Related Pages
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Innsbruck is a lot more than just a golden roof"
- "The Beautiful town of Innsbruck"
- "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- "Innsbruck +++ Lovely town and great skijumping :)"
- "INNSBRUCK A NICE CITY AT ALPS!"
- "Innsbruck a wonderful place in the middle of Tirol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Innsbruck
- Hotels in Innsbruck
- Transportation in Innsbruck
- Nightlife in Innsbruck
- Restaurants in Innsbruck
- Shopping in Innsbruck
- Warnings and Dangers in Innsbruck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Innsbruck
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 81 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Innsbruck
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos