"Conwy - North Wales" Top 5 Page for this destination Conwy by bugalugs
Conwy Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 630 photos
Conwy is a nice little town situated in North Wales approximately 35 miles south of Liverpool and 35 miles south west of Chester. It is dominated by the castle which was built in the late 1200's by Edward I.
It is hard to imagine looking up at the Castle walls that people actually lived here over 700 years ago!!!! That battles were fought, cannons probably boomed out and arrows flew back and forth to protect this castle.
Other places to visit whilst in the area are Chester which is 35 miles and Liverpool is also only 35 miles away. Both... more travel advice
Llandudno has retained its lovely Victorian and Edwardian buildings along the promenade. Most of which are hotels or... more travel advice
bugalugs' Related Pages
Conwy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Conwy - North Wales"
- "A Spectacular Town"
- "Another Town, Another Castle"
- "Magical Conwy"
- "a fine walled city"
- "Enchanting Conwy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Conwy
- Hotels in Conwy
- Transportation in Conwy
- Nightlife in Conwy
- Restaurants in Conwy
- Shopping in Conwy
- Warnings and Dangers in Conwy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Conwy
- 24 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Conwy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Conwy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos