"Lyme Hall and Park, Disley" Disley by bugalugs
Disley Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
Disley was also the village where David Dickinson of BBC's Bargain Hunt had his first antique shop.
But the most popular attraction is Lyme Hall and Park. It has been used in films and tv programmes, the most recent being the BBC's adaptation of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
The gates to park are about 1/2 mile north of Disley village.
- Pros:Lyme Hall and Park, has something for everyone
- Cons:£3.50 parking charge!!!!
- In a nutshell:Not just a Hall but educational and fun
Mary Queen of Scots who was a cousin of Queen Elizabeth I was imprisoned here in the Hall. more travel advice
Photo taken in the courtyard looking back under the archway to the main gate. I suppose looking at these photos now and... more travel advice
bugalugs' Related Pages
Disley Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Disley
- Hotels in Disley
- Restaurants in Disley
- Shopping in Disley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Disley
- 15 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Disley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Disley
Photos in DisleySee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos