Gibraltar Sports & Outdoors Tips by bugalugs Top 5 Page for this destination
Gibraltar Sports & Outdoors: 9 reviews and 6 photos
Address: %Queensway Quay Marinas
Other Contact: %CV%B%Memail email@example.com
Phone: 350 78554
Perhaps it best to check out the other companies before deciding on which you want to take and which is the best buy.
There are a few of these down by Marina Bay.
Phone: 350 48847
When we were at Europa point, on both occasions men were fishing there from the rocks.
There are fishing trips as well that can be obtained from different companies.
Some of the fish in these waters are sole, different kinds of bream, bass, morray and conga eels and mackerel.
There are two tackle shops in the town.
Some companies that do fishing trips are:-
Jalex Telephone - No. 350 78468
Lady Rose - 56571000
Straits Fishing - 5727400
The Angling Centre - 350 74537
I think because of the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean meeting up here in the straits of Gibraltar it has so many different species of fish.
The picture is of koi carp in a pond in the Botanical Gardens, as I am not a fisherman myself :-)
Theme: Fishing Trips
me at the harbour
Apparently you can see common dolphins, bottle nosed dolphins and striped dolphins, and on rare occasions it has been known to see killer, minky and sperm whales.
Excursions last 1.1/2 hours and the cost is Adults: £25.00, children under 12 years is £12.00.
Other Contact: %FC%S4%CV%B%Mdolphin@gibnet.gi
Phone: 350 71914
There are over 40 sites for diving around Gibraltar, some sunken vessels and some that have been sunk on purpose. Some of the fish you can see are mullet, conga eels, sardines, mackerel octopus and spider crabs to name a few.
There are even night dives.
Other Contact: %FC%S4%CV%B%M firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 350 45649
Theme: Scuba Diving
More Reviews (112)
- See All Did you know............
- See All The Brits
- See All Compare prices
- See All Tarifa
- See All Jewelry
- See All Up a little lane
bugalugs' Related Pages
Gibraltar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gibraltar - The Rock"
- "A brief history..."
- "Gibraltar - A British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - Home of the Rock"
- "Gibraltar - Still a British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - not the best weather but still great!"
- "Britannia on the Iberian Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gibraltar
- Hotels in Gibraltar
- Transportation in Gibraltar
- Nightlife in Gibraltar
- Restaurants in Gibraltar
- Shopping in Gibraltar
- Warnings and Dangers in Gibraltar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gibraltar
- 118 Reviews
- 117 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Gibraltar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibraltar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (58)
- Caves / Tunnels- 46 Reviews, 79 Photos
- The Town / Main Street- 53 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Barbary Apes- 55 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Tours - Land / Sea- 39 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Statues / Monuments / Museums- 20 Reviews, 32 Photos
- A View at the Top- 30 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Cable Car- 19 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Europa Point- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- The Rock- 26 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Mosques / Shrines / Churches- 22 Reviews, 23 Photos
See All Gibraltar Things to Do