Gibraltar Favorite Tips by bugalugs Top 5 Page for this destination
Gibraltar Favorites: 103 reviews and 111 photos
Seems there are two breeds of chickens living on the rock and they belong to the people who own the cafe.
Duke of Kent House
The plaque says that Prince Edward of Kent who was the 4th son of George III and father of Queen Victoria lived here during his time as Governor of Gibraltar in 1802.
The plaque was unveiled by his great great great grandson Duke of Kent on 18th October 1989.
This building is across the square from the Bristol Hotel
Tourist Information Cathedral Square
At the airport
At the Cruise terminal
At the border
At Casements Square
At Gibraltar Tourist Board, Cathedral Square
Tel No. 350 74950
Fax No. 350 74943
The coach park.
We went in the one in Casements Square and the one in Cathedral Square, and I thought both of them were very lacking in information! In fact I dont think the tourists boards do enough to 'sell' Gibraltar.
There are very few leaflets, maps that are very inadequate.
More Reviews (113)
- See All Did you know............
- See All The Brits
- See All Compare prices
- See All Tarifa
- See All Dolphin Trips
- See All Jewelry
bugalugs' Related Pages
Gibraltar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gibraltar - The Rock"
- "A brief history..."
- "Gibraltar - A British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - Home of the Rock"
- "Gibraltar - Still a British Colony"
- "Gibraltar - not the best weather but still great!"
- "Britannia on the Iberian Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gibraltar
- Hotels in Gibraltar
- Transportation in Gibraltar
- Nightlife in Gibraltar
- Restaurants in Gibraltar
- Shopping in Gibraltar
- Warnings and Dangers in Gibraltar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fuzhou Hotels
- Lago di Poschiavo Hotels
- East Retford
- Florida Caverns State Park Hotels
- Kampong Kuala Abai Hotels
Badges & Stats in Gibraltar
- 118 Reviews
- 117 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Gibraltar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibraltar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (58)
Latest Gibraltar hotel reviews
- Bristol Hotel
- 291 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 14, 2013
- Rock Hotel Gibraltar
- 846 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 14, 2013
- Caleta Hotel
- 363 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- O'Callaghan Eliott Hotel
- 612 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Cannon Hotel
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 14, 2013
- Ocean Heights Apartments
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Continental Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Queen's Hotel
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Emile Youth Hostel
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 26, 2013
- Governor's Inn
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 15, 2012
- The Town / Main Street- 53 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Caves / Tunnels- 46 Reviews, 79 Photos
- Barbary Apes- 55 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Tours - Land / Sea- 39 Reviews, 53 Photos
- A View at the Top- 30 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Statues / Monuments / Museums- 19 Reviews, 27 Photos
- The Rock- 26 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Forts / Batteries / Castles- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Europa Point- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Cable Car- 19 Reviews, 18 Photos
See All Gibraltar Things to Do