"Cadiz" Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz by bugalugs
Cadiz Travel Guide: 601 reviews and 1,241 photos
Cadiz is supposed to be one of the oldest cities in Euorpe dating back at far as 1100BC, although most of the construction here is of the 18th and 19th century. Some beautiful buildings and we were so glad we had decided on visiting here, albeit for only a few hours.
We had flown into Gibraltar but hired a car and wanted to visit a few places in Andalucia. We also visited Tarifa on our way along the coast to Cadiz.
Castellar de le Frontera is in an area called Parque Natural de las Alcornocales. This area is rich in trees that... more travel advice
Sir Francis Drake also attacked the Spanish Armada here in the bay of Cadiz. For the three months following he either... more travel advice
bugalugs' Related Pages
Cadiz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I was born in Cadiz"
- "University years in Cadiz"
- "Europes Oldest City"
- "A short visit to Cadiz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadiz
- Hotels in Cadiz
- Transportation in Cadiz
- Nightlife in Cadiz
- Restaurants in Cadiz
- Shopping in Cadiz
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadiz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadiz
- 34 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Cadiz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadiz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 118 reviews, 118 photos
- Prague Intro, 86 reviews, 86 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 60 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buxton Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos
- Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos