"Miami- Where It All Happens" Miami Beach by RamSter
Miami Beach Travel Guide: 1,040 reviews and 2,105 photos
<B> Miami was such a cool place. The beach (Especially Southern) reminded me of my local beach in Australia, Cronulla. Except there were alot more people, alot of sexy people. Sure it was Spring, but the beaches still had its fair share of people, taking photos was such a joy, the water is clear and so was the water. I loved the city by night! It was such a great experience, one definate highlight of my stay on Florida.
Bring Lots of Film. From your apartment, on the beach, by the city, your very likely to catch beautiful sunsets. more travel advice
There were some secluded Nudish beaches around, this was the least i saw. :-( more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Miami Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Miami Beach, Miami, Florida"
- "Decadent Holiday in Miami Beach/South Beach"
- "The Best of Miami & Miami Beach"
- "Hexe in South Beach"
- "Very Sexy Miami"
- "South Beach"
- "Lovely Miami"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miami Beach
- Hotels in Miami Beach
- Transportation in Miami Beach
- Nightlife in Miami Beach
- Restaurants in Miami Beach
- Shopping in Miami Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Miami Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miami Beach
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Miami Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miami Beach
Photos in Miami BeachSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues