"6 Days In Wonderful Munster" Top 5 Page for this destination Munster by RamSter
Munster Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 133 photos
<B> Well....Munster, my first taste of Germany, and it went down like good red wine. :-)
Munster is a lovely town, with some fabulous architecture and history, the town dates back to the 16th century or so, and the settings of the town are truely astonishing, with enchanting palaces and greenery, Munster was a place that stayed in my heart, it is also where i began the car Journey to Netherlands.
Im sure you will like Munster too, its a charming one.
Munster is just as, if not more charming of a town at evening as it is at daytime, its brightly lit, and is a great... more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Munster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Münster Page"
- "Munsterland, Germany"
- "6 Days In Wonderful Munster"
- "Truus_s Munster Page"
- "maykal's new Munster Page"
- "The Netherlands started here!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munster
- Hotels in Munster
- Transportation in Munster
- Nightlife in Munster
- Restaurants in Munster
- Shopping in Munster
- Warnings and Dangers in Munster
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munster
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Munster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munster
Photos in MunsterSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues