"Sibenik & Krka National Park" Sibenik by RamSter
Sibenik Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 540 photos
<B><FONT COLOR="blue">If you want to see true blissful Croatian nature, there is plenty of it around Sibenik, especially at Krka National Park, it isnt a huge national park, but it gives you some of Croatias loveliest nature views around, i wouldnt say this is better than Plitvice Lakes National park, but its still a second resort, and you will definantley still enjoy its beauty..
This is the lovely sibenik, the centre town close to these famed and stunning national parks. more travel advice
And heres Plitvice Lakes National Park..To me the most beautiful National Park in the world so far..Check out this... more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Sibenik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sibenik & National Park Krka"
- "A must visit between two National Parks."
- "unexpected sibenik"
- "It is An Elegant City with Style"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibenik
- Hotels in Sibenik
- Transportation in Sibenik
- Nightlife in Sibenik
- Restaurants in Sibenik
- Shopping in Sibenik
- Warnings and Dangers in Sibenik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sibenik
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sibenik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibenik
Photos in SibenikSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues