"Sisak, Sssshhh...." Sisak by RamSter
Sisak Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 83 photos
<B>Sisak in the lovely country of Croatia is a cute little town worth visiting, though i wouldn't call it world or top class, or anything astonishing, it still has some fantastic monumental history, a history that engraves Croatias past, through its many magnifficant buildings, of which most are found in this humble little town os Sisak.
Artists love Sisak, because its such a clam ,relaxing place, somewhere where there is no hassle, just beauty, calm and... more travel advice
The sisak bridge is old and gives you a great feel of the history of the place, the water is very :venice: like. more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Sisak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SISAK - dedicated to VT member Jergovic"
- "Sisak, Sssshhh...."
- " Sisak"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sisak
- Hotels in Sisak
- Transportation in Sisak
- Nightlife in Sisak
- Restaurants in Sisak
- Warnings and Dangers in Sisak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sisak
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Sisak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sisak
Photos in SisakSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues