"I Live Here- Bankstown!" Bankstown by RamSter
Bankstown Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 219 photos
I live around 2 minutes away from the Small City of Bankstown. Around 20 minute drive to Sydney.
I have lived in the Bankstown area for a very long time. I am well adjusted to it, although Bankstown is a "Western" suburb (Not highly praised area)- it isn't as bad as it seems.
Bankstown is a pretty cool mini city. It's got its own China-Town- some great parks. A Nice big library, a large Shopping Centre, lots of Transport though one bad reputation with the area is that its Crime Ridden .
Sure it isn't as lush as Sydneys Northern Suburbs. I mean it is a very concreted area, with a large majority of people coming from China, Lebanon, Greece. It's Multiculturism adds to the flavour of the place.
I wont call Bankstown a Tourist "Hot Spot" or anything of the like. Though it is an area that is pretty good to live in or rent in. It's cheap and is very convinient being close to the city and i love it.
- Pros:A good, cheap place to live, Very Multicultural, Close To Sydney, Great Transport.
- Cons:Crime - Much To Be Desired For, Traffic Issues.
- In a nutshell:Bankstown isn't really Tourist Worthy, though it doesn't deserve it's bad reputation.
RamSter's Related Pages
Bankstown Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bankstown
- Transportation in Bankstown
- Restaurants in Bankstown
- Shopping in Bankstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Bankstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bankstown
- 177 Reviews
- 219 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bankstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bankstown
Photos in BankstownSee All Photos (219)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues