"Cronulla Beach" Cronulla by RamSter
Cronulla Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 62 photos
I love Cronulla beach. It is a beach situated 30km south of Sydney. Its a great big stretch of beaches. Cronulla is a laid back beach town with a difference to its Northerly beaches. There are days where the water is so-so, there are other days where the water is quiet remarkable. All i know is water quality has improved in Cronulla over the past 5 years. Check it out for yourself!
- Pros:Great Beaches, Lots of Cafes, Very Layed Back, Good For Surfing Or Swimming.
- Cons:Dangerous Rips, Blue Bottle Jellyfish, Cronulla Youths/Gangs
- In a nutshell:A very nice place to hang out or go for a swim.
A Smile was blazing through the clouds- God was smilin at us Today :-) more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Cronulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Beach Town"
- "An escape close to Sydney"
- "Cronulla Beach"
- "Let's go surfin'"
- "The Jewel of the Sutherland Shire"
- "Beachy Sydney Suburb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cronulla
- Transportation in Cronulla
- Nightlife in Cronulla
- Restaurants in Cronulla
- Shopping in Cronulla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cronulla
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Cronulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cronulla
Photos in CronullaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues