"Kiama- A GREAT Getaway.!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiama by RamSter
Kiama Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 129 photos
Kiama is a beautiful seaside town around a 90 minute drive south of Sydney. It holds some great historical buildings, a bustling town center, fantastic clear beaches, nearby ancient rainforest, amazingly green hills, powering mountains, rushing rivers, and Kiama is home to the famous BLOWHOLE!
- Pros:Clear Oceans, Friendly Township, Historic, Nearby Forest and Waterfalls, The Famous BLOWHOLE!
- Cons:Dangerous Seas.
- In a nutshell:The Pros outweigh the Cons by 100X - So Get On Down to Kiama.
These rocks come in Browns/Blacks/Oranges and Purples- Volcanic rock. more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Kiama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kiama - a rugged coast"
- "Kiama: a pretty little town with beautiful views"
- "Kiama... beach and blow hole... heavenly"
- "Kiama- A GREAT Getaway.!"
- "Kiama's Awesome BlowHoles, plus more"
- "Kiama, south of Sydney"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kiama
- Hotels in Kiama
- Restaurants in Kiama
- Shopping in Kiama
- Warnings and Dangers in Kiama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kiama
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kiama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kiama
Photos in KiamaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues