"La Perouse - First Landing Site in Australia" La Perouse by RamSter
La Perouse Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 117 photos
<B>La Perouse (20km) south of the City. Is a very haunting place. Captain James Cook landed in Botany Bay (Near La perouse) in 1770. There is also a small fort and a prison on BARE ISLAND.
I have experienced so many hauntings in La Perouse, theres a huge cemetery and its an eery place, and fairly industrailized.
Though this area has little gems of Special beaches, even nudie beaches, aside from its Rich History- The Botany Bay/ La Perouse area has 2 pretty national parks, great Museums, a layed back atmosphere too.
The Exact Landing Place Of Captain James Cook in his Endeavour To Botany Bay.
A lovely looking Building, with a look-out to Bare Island. An Island that is simply a Prizon (like Alcatraz). Though not as Huge. The haunting past of This Prison is still talked about today.
- Pros:Good For Ghost Hunts, Nice Fish/Chips Seafood, Secluded Clear Beaches, Rich Aboriginal Culture, First Landing Site Of White Man 230 years ago.
- Cons:Heavily Industrialized, Little Bay Hospital ( Terribly Scary ), Excessive Amounts Of Police, Huge Sary Cemetery.
- In a nutshell:La Perouse and its surrounds in all is a good area with a rich History, yet i warn it is very haunted. Little Bay has a GREAT beach, though with it is a closed down hospital, with a hidden cemetery, and many myths in the area.
RamSter's Related Pages
La Perouse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Perouse - First Landing Site in Australia"
- "Lovely La Perouse"
- "La Perouse"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Perouse
- 68 Reviews
- 109 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to La Perouse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Perouse
Photos in La PerouseSee All Photos (109)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues