"Maroubra, New South Wales" Maroubra by RamSter
Maroubra Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
Maroubra is a seaside town around 10km south of Sydney. It is a pretty beach with a great layed back atmosphere people from all walks of life roam the clean, colorful streets. From Bikers to skater, to surfers, to boarders, to bladers it is a really scenic place too. Cliffs/water views today though (14th Aug 2003) was really rough!
- Pros:Great atmosphere, beautiful ocean views, lots to see and do, clear beach for swimming/surfing.
- Cons:Can be touristy in summer, sharks sometimes cross the beach, recent location to a terrible murder where drug lord was shot and thrown off the above cliff his body was found days later trapped between 2 rocks.
- In a nutshell:A great place to experience Australias beach life!
RamSter's Related Pages
Maroubra Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Maroubra
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Maroubra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maroubra
Photos in MaroubraSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues