"Mittagong- The Gateway To The Nations Capital" Mittagong by RamSter
Mittagong Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Mittagong is a town around 130km South West of Sydney. It is in the center of Sydney and Canberra. It's a friendly, clean and scenic town. Surrounded in farm land, hills and lookouts one cant say no to Mittagong. It is a historic town and fairly bustling at day. On your way to Canberra i reccomend you stop over at Mittagong- you will find whatever you're looking for there.
- Pros:Clean Town, Historic, Scenic, Gateway To Canberra, Peaceful.
- Cons:DEAD after 6pm.
- In a nutshell:A calming experience.
Another gorgeous view off the cliff face of Mount Gibraltar...Minutes away from the city Center of Mittagong. more travel advice
RamSter's Related Pages
Mittagong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mittagong- The Gateway To The Nations Capital"
- "For sale in Mittagong"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mittagong
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mittagong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mittagong
Photos in MittagongSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Bankstown Intro, 177 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 66 reviews, 188 photos, 21 travelogues
- La Perouse Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 17 reviews, 136 photos, 18 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 30 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Camden Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kurnell Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues