"All the offerings for tourists without the hassles" Sanur by Daihappydai
Sanur Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 278 photos
Flying from Australia, Bali is usually my port of arrival in Indonesia. When transiting from Bali to other islands, I choose to stay in Sanur rather than Kuta, Legian or Seminyak. While Sanur is a little further from the airport than Kuta, and accommodation is generally more expensive, it is a much quieter 'tourist' location, and has all the benefits of Kuta without the hustle and bustle. There are terrific restaurants and good shopping - all of the usual products such as T-shirts, singlets and sarongs can be bargained for with less hassle and much friendlier interaction than in Kuta. There are also some very good, reliable money changers with much better rates than the airport.
- Pros:A great stopover before visiting other parts of Indonesia
- In a nutshell:A relaxing tourist area
After travelling around north Bali and Lombok for three weeks, I again decided to spend my last night in Indonesia in... more travel advice
You don't need to be in Kuta or Legian to pick up cheap Balinese souvenirs. There are plenty of shops/stalls along Jalan... more travel advice
Daihappydai's Related Pages
Sanur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A PEACEFUL SIDE TO BALI "
- "As the sun rising"
- "SANUR BALI"
- "All the offerings for tourists without the hassles"
- "Sanur Becah "The Legend Beach""
- "sanur, bali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanur
- Hotels in Sanur
- Transportation in Sanur
- Nightlife in Sanur
- Restaurants in Sanur
- Shopping in Sanur
- Warnings and Dangers in Sanur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanur
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Sanur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanur
Photos in SanurSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 215 photos
- Sumbawa Besar Intro, 30 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berastagi Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos
- Ketambe Intro, 22 reviews, 108 photos
- Rantepao Intro, 20 reviews, 93 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 21 reviews, 92 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 21 reviews, 83 photos
- Sambelia Intro, 19 reviews, 84 photos