"Incredible Diving Opportunites" Amed by Daihappydai
Amed Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 175 photos
The Amed area has a wide range of dive sites, perfect for both beginners and the more experienced. There are several dive shops offering courses and equipment for hire. North of the Amed area in Tulamben is the Liberty Wreck, an easily accessed diving paradise. In the waters around Jemeluk Bay are many more dive sites many accessed directly from shore.
The Amed area has a lot to offer besides snorkelling and diving. There are some great walks to be had between villages along coast road that offer fantastic views. You can also go trekking inland up the slopes of Gunung Seraya.
There isn't a huge amount of nightlife in the Amed area although some of the restaurants have bands playing. Perhaps the best part of the evening is taking a walk just before dinner as the sun begins to go down. The sunsets are amazing.
- Pros:Beautiful landscapes, terrific diving
- In a nutshell:A Chance to See the Underworld
Great dive sites abound in the bays along the Amed strip beside the villages of Jemeluk, Bunutan, Lipah, Selang and Aas.... more travel advice
The beaches in Amed offer a relaxing stroll, far less congested than in southern Bali. Most of the beaches are closer to... more travel advice
Daihappydai's Related Pages
Amed Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small fishing village in Bali"
- "simply silent except"
- "Incredible Diving Opportunites"
- "Coming home"
- "The Sweet Life in Amed"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amed
- Hotels in Amed
- Transportation in Amed
- Nightlife in Amed
- Restaurants in Amed
- Shopping in Amed
- Warnings and Dangers in Amed
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amed
- 11 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Amed?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amed
Photos in AmedSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 215 photos
- Sumbawa Besar Intro, 30 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berastagi Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos
- Ketambe Intro, 22 reviews, 108 photos
- Rantepao Intro, 20 reviews, 93 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 21 reviews, 92 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 21 reviews, 83 photos
- Sambelia Intro, 19 reviews, 84 photos