"Activities to suit everyone" Lombok by Daihappydai
Lombok Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,210 photos
Many travellers go to Bali, but its little next door neighbour Lombok has things to offer everyone. Famous mostly for its northern Gilis where there can be considerable partying, good beaches and fair snorkelling, there are many more places well worth visiting on Lombok.
Climbing Gunung Rinjani is a great experience. Visiting some of the south-west Gilis provides peace and quiet. Some of the beaches in the south of Lombok are quite beautiful or walking through the ricefields at Tetebatu and the adjacent Gunung Rinjani National Park. There is accommodation to suit everyone from beach bungalows to 5 star resorts.
If you are thinking of travelling to Bali, spend at least a few days in Lombok too!
- Pros:Away from the tourist traffic of Bali
Sapit is a small village on the side of Gunung Pusak. It is located about 10km north of the town of Swela which is on... more travel advice
If you are heading to Pink Beach or further south to the Ekas region, take a short diversion off the main road to visit... more travel advice
- See All Some of the best food in Indonesia
- Sade Traditional Village, South Lombok
- See All Traditional weaving in Lombok
- See All Exploring the countryside of South...
Daihappydai's Related Pages
Lombok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The little sister of Bali ?"
- "The Gili Islands - Lombok"
- "IMPREXXION: LOMBOK"
- "From Bali, through Lombok to Gili La La Land"
- "Paradise has found"
- "Step into Lombok, island in the sun."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lombok
- Hotels in Lombok
- Transportation in Lombok
- Nightlife in Lombok
- Restaurants in Lombok
- Shopping in Lombok
- Warnings and Dangers in Lombok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lombok
- 17 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Lombok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lombok
Photos in LombokSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 215 photos
- Sumbawa Besar Intro, 30 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berastagi Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos
- Ketambe Intro, 22 reviews, 108 photos
- Rantepao Intro, 20 reviews, 93 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 21 reviews, 92 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 21 reviews, 83 photos
- Sambelia Intro, 19 reviews, 84 photos