"Fascinations" Daihappydai's Profile
I have a real fascination with Indonesia - perhaps because it is close to Australia yet so very different, perhaps because I studied the language a little when I was at school - whatever the reason, I have been lucky enough to travel around many areas of Indonesia and have always found the people to be incredibly friendly. There is such a range of things to do and see - no two island groups are the same.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 494 Reviews
- 2,038 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 32 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
- Posted in Travel Amed Forum "Re: Is there a spa in Amed?"
- Commented on one of Daihappydai's Bali travel pages
- Wrote a Review Independent Afternoon Walk in Rumah Mulu Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Independent Afternoon Walk"
- created a Rumah Mulu Travel Page "One of the best National Parks you could visit..."
- Daihappydai and leilalex are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to State of Sarawak
updated their Personal Page "Indonesia"
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 190 photos
- Sumbawa Besar Intro, 30 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berastagi Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos
- Ketambe Intro, 22 reviews, 108 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rantepao Intro, 20 reviews, 93 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 21 reviews, 92 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 21 reviews, 83 photos
- Miri Intro, 23 reviews, 76 photos