"Welcome to Munich !" Munich by loja

Munich Travel Guide: 4,364 reviews and 10,181 photos

Ich liebe dich, Munich!

Eine wunderbare , unvergessliche Stadt Munich!

I was in Munich in June 2010, so I should say that Bavaria is FANTASTIC! I didn't expect that I like Munich SO much! My dreams come true! I dreamed to visit Germany already about 2 or 3 years, so what can I say? There is so amazing people, so lovely atmosphere! No matter, can it be Munich or another city, you SHOULD visit Germany! I hope that I will go there many times ( I hope so :) ) Here are some places which you probably should see or visit!

*CASTLE NEUSCHWANSTEIN* Absolutely MUST SEE in Bavaria!

MUST SEE and VISIT in Munich:

*Marienplatz
-The golden statue of Mary
-The clock
*Frauenkirche
*Hofbräuhaus
*Munich opera
*Richest street in Munich
Of course there are more many places to visit...

MUST TRY in Munich:

*Beer in Hofbräuhaus
*German pretzel
*Ice-cream :)
We bought 2 amazing ice-creams and went to see the clock show on Marienplatz! :)

HOFBRÄUHAUS

I recommend you to visit Hofbräuhaus! If you don't wanna to eat there or drink , you can visit Hofbrä souvenirs store! There you can found everything! Postcards, T-shirts, glasses, everything... With Hofbrä emblem of course :)

SHOPPING

Yes, stores, stores... In Munich you can found many stores, cheap like Zara, average like Parc'O Polo and expensive like Gucci, D&G and so on. We was only in Zara, Marc'O Polo and some stores because they were situated not far from Marienplatzand and we were afraid to get lost. In summer there you can found lots of sales. So we bought in Zara beautiful summer dresses :)

• Pros:Beautiful places, friendly atmosphere
  • Cons:Prices are higher than usual, a lot of tourists
  • Last visit to Munich: Jul 2010
  • Intro Updated Jan 1, 2011

loja

“''Half the world's better to have than to have half of the house''”

Badges & Stats in Munich