"Summer Holiday in Sardinia" Sardegna by SailingSplit
Sardegna Travel Guide: 831 reviews and 2,447 photos
The first two days we spend on the west coast of Sardinia.
We rented a car in Olbia and when from there to Bosa.
From the west coast we drove down to the south to Pula...really nice food at the agrotourisms and beatufull water.
It can be really windy on the beach so remember to bring an umbrella or something for the sand..
The last couple of days were spend on the east coast...
We where driving through the mountains...beautifull but dangerous...Sardinian people are not driving really fast on not on the right side of the road all of the time:) not even in small curves in the mountains...so watch out driving there...
- Pros:Beautifull wild unspoiled nature, good beaches, perfect for a relaxing holiday
- Cons:Good food if you go to agritourims..fast food when you are on the road not that good
- In a nutshell:The Island of every colour.
SailingSplit's Related Pages
Sardegna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sardegna is Sardegna"
- "Sardinia - Something for everyone"
- "ISLAND WITH DIFFERENT FACES"
- "Sardegna's South"
- "~A Canadian Gal in Sardegna~"
- "Italy's second biggest island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sardegna
- Hotels in Sardegna
- Transportation in Sardegna
- Nightlife in Sardegna
- Restaurants in Sardegna
- Shopping in Sardegna
- Warnings and Dangers in Sardegna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sardegna
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sardegna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sardegna
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Split Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 1 photo