"Stockholm - a dream, surrounded by water" Stockholm by penny_g
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,108 reviews and 9,440 photos
My trip to Stockholm was long awaited. When I visited the city two and a half years ago for the first time, I had been learning Swedish already for three years. I had read a lot about it and was well prepared but was nicely surprised by the beauty of the Swedish capital.
Venice of the North ... This is how they call it. Being the capital of one of the best developped countries in the world, Stockholm combines past and future and remains well connected to the nature. Sweden is one of the country, which is an example to the rest of the world for sustainable and green development.
A city on 30 000 islands, part of the Stockholms skärgård.
This is one of the olderst and biggest museums in Scandinavia. You can see a wide range of exponates, from archeological... more travel advice
Stockholm's Gamla Stan is the perhaps the best part of Stockholm. It was established in the 1300's and has preserved the... more travel advice
penny_g's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 26 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
- Posted in Travel Kiruna Forum "Re: Kiruna vs. Abisko for..."
- Wrote a Review Historiska Museet - Historical Museum about Historiska Museet - Historical Museum in Stockholm Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Enjoy galleries in Gamla Stan"
- updated a Stockholm Travel Page "Stockholm - a dream, surrounded by water"
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 44 reviews, 105 photos
- Milan Intro, 53 reviews, 69 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos
- Oslo Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Malmö Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Brno Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Turku Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos