"how can i solve all of this in 10 days ???" behzad88's Profile

ISTANBUL BUS STATION

Few days later i would be in istanbul bus station in the situation that i dont know anything about this city . i have to find cheap hostel and also a public transportation system for checking city and probably someone trustable there
also i need to book a ticket to Burgas in Bulgaria even i dont know which one would be better buses or airplane what is the difference on rates ...............
do we have any ferry or not ?
i know istanbul is not safe for your pocket

where and with whom [Bulgaria].........

the other question is which part of Bulgaria i should visit is it costable to visiting sofia even it is too far from sunny beach or not ? i hope some one answer me
i dont know even a lit a bit about bulgarian culture and their sub-cultures it is the 1st time that i dont know knothing about destination............:)
some one help me which places in Bulgaria is full of tourists ?
only golden sands and nesebar .....?
what else ?
which kind of people they are ?
is it safe there to be drunk at the midnight in the streets or not ?
do the cheating to tourists ? (probably yes same as other balkans country that i heard.....)

I Love this stupid idea

no one didnt liked it before but i love it i allways wished to make a blog on net and ask from young backpackers to make a date in istanbul we would gather each other there [something about 25 to 30 people] and we will make vacation with each other [with all different cultures , by this way we would be able to understand so many culture in single vacation and training teamwork in multi-nationality group] of course so many strange experinece that we could be able to reach , i dont know but i would be happy to do it on this vacation from turky to romania....................... what do you think ?

meeting new people

I am a cultural tourist then it is so natural to want to meet new people in vacation if you wanna be the best for me just speak with me in 20 min. and it is over i got the best even you could be my co-traveler and it would be happy but do not forget .
1)no politic 2)no religious

• Intro Written Aug 3, 2010

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
behzad88's Profile Photo

behzad88

“visiting sofia through turkey”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.