"AussieBarney in Dublin" Dublin by AussieBarney
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,422 reviews and 10,336 photos
Well AussieBarneys first baas were to let his VAs ClassroomTravels know he was in Ireland. Did they hear him I wonder? Dublin is not very far away from them is it? Pity it was holiday time....he would love to meet that wonderful class of future VTers in their own right.
He just loved Dublin...we went to Bewleys for coffee and then up to the Hooley night at Johnny Fox's Pub.
See AussieBarney and ClassroomTravels on the bonnet of the little green Austin7
And Buswells Hotel...what a wonderful placel for a little sheep .He wants to go back ...and he will....we will be there for Easter.
- Pros:So friendly
AussieBarney's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Buderim Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gallipoli Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairns Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos