"AussieBarney in Brisbane" Brisbane by AussieBarney

Brisbane Travel Guide: 1,661 reviews and 3,740 photos

Here I am in New Farm Park

Well I actually met Steve in Alice Springs and now he is my Roving Shepherd for a day...Yahoo...and though I was at Brisbane airport a while back this is officially my first visit to Brisbane.

So do have a bo peep at the travelogue photos.

Time to Cook

Well LolaLamb and me found a cosy spot to sit and wait for the goodies. You will see Marg feeding me in the travelogue.

The VT Group

So who came along?

Well stevemt who arranged the gathering.... I was rather hoping he would play us a tune...but no he played with his laptop instead, wwroam ....hope Marg has the VT name right...why didn't she check it out for me?, PearleChic all done up ready to go on safari, wisedancer who kindly drove LolaLamb and me from Buderim, wise23girl, my guardian shepherd so I better be careful what I say about her...

And we welcomed a new member houseswapper ....

Maryimelda was not well so I wish her a baa...baa...recovery...and balhannah could not come as hoped. And co shepherd betska we thought of you.

• Pros:Some nice green grass to nibble
  • In a nutshell:LolaLamb gave me a cuddle in the Park
  • Last visit to Brisbane: Nov 2010
  • Intro Updated Dec 24, 2010

• K.Knight's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Hi Barney, looks like you had a great time! I am sorry I could not make it, I had to cancel my RSVP on Friday and fly to Mackay for work. Kev.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM

HooleyDooley Barney! Way to go mate! :o) xx

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Crikey Barney!!!!!that LOLA is all over you maaaaate. She leading you astraaaaay . She looks a lot older than you,she may be mutton dressed as lamb,so be careful. Aunty Dorrise xx

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Ewe hoo, AussieBarney, don't ewe get too close with that little ball of steel wool, Lola, a real bleater. Remember ewer Baaabette is the real deal and ewe are my ram a lamb a! Baaaad boy. ;-)

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM

It was nice to be there on Skype, but sorry we (shawnand dippy), couldn't see you all.

• EuroBarney's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Ewe brother! I'm a wee bit envious! What exciting encounters you have! But not long now and I will travel too and yesterday I was at a minimeet here in Zurich.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Wow, what adventures!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM

oh..oh.... I see a huuuuuge new herd coming up, thousands of new baby Aussie Barneys.....

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

AussieBarney

“Awaiting Suggestions”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Brisbane

Have you been to Brisbane?

Latest Activity in Brisbane