"Little Known Changhua Taiwan" Changhua by limkahwan
Changhua Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 83 photos
This is the biggest Buddha in Taiwan. This Buddha is 22 METER IN HEIGHT sitting on a small hill called Baguashan Changhua. Take a bus from Tainan Bus station to Changhua station and take a taxi, just 2-3 km away.
This Gate lead you to the Baguashan biggest Buddha
This little Pagoda is hid behind the main Temple. Beside this Pagoda there are Nine Dragons fish pond, a five foot bell, and a beautiful shine.
- Pros:A Place where you can cycle around the town and historical sites.
- Cons:It a little laid back and not a place for night life
- In a nutshell:Whithout tasting the local meatball you are not in Changhua.
limkahwan's Related Pages
Changhua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Chang-hua"
- "Little Known Changhua Taiwan"
- "Chang-hua County (chinese: ¹ü¤Æ¿¤¥«)"
- "Changhua, my hometown where I grew up!!"
- "Changhua...a place, do i like?!"
- "LuKung (ancient town in ChangHua)"
- "Nostalgic Style in Lu Gang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changhua
- Nightlife in Changhua
- Restaurants in Changhua
- Shopping in Changhua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Changhua
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Changhua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changhua
Photos in ChanghuaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan Intro, 13 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 10 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Taipei Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-chung Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-nan Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mae Hong Son Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos