"The Central Taiwan - T'ai Chung" T'ai-chung by limkahwan
T'ai-chung Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 302 photos
T'ai Chung the biggest city in central Taiwan, enjoy moderate weather all year round and a vibrant cultural scene.%f
This is listed under UNESCO Heritage Third Class Listing. Opens daily at 9.30 am. I am so fascinated with my ancestral roots & history, and I heard that there are many by the surname of LIM and I went to look for information, and finally I manage to locate this ancestral temple, unfortunately I could not go in due to its opening hours. I was drove there by the local police because most of the locals do not know where.
- Pros:Full of Culture Scene
- Cons:Most of the Tourist Map Info are inaccurate, location wise.
- In a nutshell:In T'ai Chung You can have plenty of Places to Visit.
When you visit Taiwan and ask any Taiwanese which is the Best & Well Known food in Taiwan, They will tell you its... more travel advice
This night market is packed with youngsters, mostly college & university students. Most of the foods are fast foods... more travel advice
limkahwan's Related Pages
T'ai-chung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Smoggy City"
- "Taichung City- a funny place I live in"
- "Taichung (??)"
- "Taichung City"
- "This is my home town"
- "Holiday with a difference"
- "Tai-chung County (chinese: ¥x¤¤¿¤¥«)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in T'ai-chung
- Hotels in T'ai-chung
- Transportation in T'ai-chung
- Nightlife in T'ai-chung
- Restaurants in T'ai-chung
- Warnings and Dangers in T'ai-chung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in T'ai-chung
- 4 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to T'ai-chung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in T'ai-chung
Photos in T'ai-chungSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan Intro, 13 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos
- Taipei Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-chung Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Terengganu Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- T'ai-nan Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue