"Dan-shui Taipei Taiwan" Tan-shui by limkahwan
Tan-shui Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 226 photos
Danshui is the northern part of Taipei. You can easily travel to Danshui with the metro Danshui Line. It is best to visit in the morning, then you have ample time to follow the routes with the Red bus. Once you step out of the MRT you should proceed to the bus station to wait for the free shuttle that will take you to all the heritage trails.(Red Bus No 26).For the Danshui Old Street, leave it to the last before you wait for the sun set. The Old Street has two rows of old shop lots which are very beautiful and very well maintained . Exploring the old street and find something to eat after you whole morning exploring, then you can proceed to the Boat's wharf in the evening to watch the sunset. Here you can also see the Bali Island across the Dan-shui river. Dan-shui has western influenced with the Red Castle, White Castle and the Hongmao Castle.
This Red Castle is on a small hill over looking the town and the sea.
- Pros:A small town easy to roam around
- Cons:Nothing I can Think Of
- In a nutshell:One of the Town in Taipei with Western History.
limkahwan's Related Pages
Tan-shui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Dam-Shui"
- "From a fishing village to tourist site"
- "TAN-SHUI OR DANSHUI OR TAMSUI"
- "Dan-shui Taipei Taiwan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tan-shui
- Transportation in Tan-shui
- Nightlife in Tan-shui
- Restaurants in Tan-shui
- Shopping in Tan-shui
- Warnings and Dangers in Tan-shui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tan-shui
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Tan-shui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tan-shui
Photos in Tan-shuiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 145 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan Intro, 13 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos
- Taipei Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-chung Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kaohsiung Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Terengganu Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- T'ai-nan Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue