Hathersage Restaurant Tips by spidermiss
Hathersage Restaurants: 6 reviews and 26 photos
Scotman's Pack Country Inn
On the VT Meeting, 2nd May 2011, we had lunch at the Scotman's Pack Inn. I had the Shepherd's Pie with seasonal vegetables which was very enjoyable. It was a generous portion and this cost me approximately 9.50 gbp. The inn has a nice homely and lively atmosphere and accommodation is available.
Favorite Dish: I had the homemade Shepherd's Pie with seasonal vegetables (included vegetables such as parsnip, cooked red cabbage, swede). It was so good and the portions were very generous.
Address: School Lane, Hathersage, Sheffield, S32 1BZ
Comparison: about average
Directions: In the village.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01433 650 253
More Reviews (8)
spidermiss' Related Pages
Hathersage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Countryside Day Out"
- ""The Ooop North Crew" are in town"
- "A Yummy Day out in Hathersage"
- "We welcome yumyum to Hathersage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hathersage
- Hotels in Hathersage
- Transportation in Hathersage
- Restaurants in Hathersage
- Shopping in Hathersage
- Warnings and Dangers in Hathersage
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hathersage
- 9 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Hathersage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hathersage
Photos in HathersageSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 181 reviews, 722 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 135 reviews, 659 photos, 28 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues