"A gem in the Northern Yorkshire Dales" Muker by spidermiss
Muker Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 30 photos
I've been to Muker a number of times during my childhood holidays to the Yorkshire Dales. My last visit was in November 2006 when my parents and I did a circular hike to Keld. The weather was mixed as you can see in the photos but I witnessed an amazing rainbow over the village. This was probably one of my best views I've ever seen!
See more photos on the Traveloge.
- Pros:An off beaten gem in the Northern Yorkshire Dales
- Cons:Very difficult to reach without a car!
- In a nutshell:Great Hiking!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Muker Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Muker
- Transportation in Muker
- Restaurants in Muker
- Shopping in Muker
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muker
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Muker?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muker
Photos in MukerSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 189 reviews, 755 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 140 reviews, 692 photos, 31 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 45 reviews, 170 photos, 4 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues