"Family Visits!" Newton Aycliffe by spidermiss
Newton Aycliffe Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
My niece and her family moved from Darlington to Newton Aycliffe in May 2012. I've already got connections from friends living in the same town so it looks like I'll get to know the town again pretty well in future.
Newton Aycliffe is a 'new town' which was built in the 20th Century serving a need to house workers working in the nearby industrial parks. There is an older village, Aycliffe, which is not too far from the town and it looks a pretty place with its older buildings. There is more or less nothing offered in terms for the tourist and I probably wouldn't visit if I haven't got family and friends there.
I'll update more about the town whenever I can.
- Pros:Good links to the main roads!
- Cons:Nothing much of interest to the visitor!
- In a nutshell:For visiting family & friends!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Newton Aycliffe Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newton Aycliffe
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Newton Aycliffe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newton Aycliffe
Photos in Newton AycliffeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 190 reviews, 794 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 148 reviews, 739 photos, 32 travelogues
- York Intro, 72 reviews, 271 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 50 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 26 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues