"Seahouses" Seahouses by spidermiss
Seahouses Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 23 photos
Gateway to the Farne Islands, Seahouses is a small harbour town on the Northumbrian Caost that offers boat tours to the islands. In Seahouses you can wander around the harbour and either enjoy an icecream and fish and chips. Do look out for the seagulls!
It's felt that the town is commercialised with vast number of amusement places; ice cream bars and fish & chips shops/restaurents.
A couple of hours in Seahouses should suffice as well as planning to take a boat to The Farne Islands.
- Pros:Gateway to The Farne Islands!
- Cons:Can be commercialised for the tourists!
- In a nutshell:Very near to Holy Island (Lindisfarne)
spidermiss' Related Pages
Seahouses Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seahouses family trip."
- "Seahouses, Northumberland"
- "You'll not go short of fish & chips......."
- "an extra ordinary landscapes and creatures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seahouses
- Hotels in Seahouses
- Restaurants in Seahouses
- Shopping in Seahouses
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seahouses
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Seahouses?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seahouses
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 156 reviews, 618 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 129 reviews, 628 photos, 26 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 36 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues